Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Digg Stuff

So yeah, this post is utterly useless an not entertaining in any way. It's merely a way to play around with Digg buttons so I can add them to SpiceOdyssey.org posts.

However, I did have a nice China peeps New Years with Steph fam at Fuki Sushi in Palo Alto. It was delicious. I had Hamachi neck and shared beers with her dad. So I guess this post wasn't useless afterall. I was able to relay a meaningful event in my life.

Also, I really like all this time travel business on Lost. Outside Dune, Zombies, Post Apocalyptic Orwellian-esque stories I would say Time Travel stuff is really what intrigues me.

I gotta stop eating these fucking cupcakes. They turned out pretty good after a day. What was I thinking?

Somebody promise to off me if I'm caught wearing high waisted jeans or pants. Ugh!





No comments: