Monday, September 24, 2007

Left my mind in fields of mushroom lips.

Bah, left my laptop in PA. Looks like a lo-fi night. Other than that working to get another Efrafa track done. Also, taking on an Anti-con remix for a contest. We'll see what comes of it. Went loft hunting yesterday, it's a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. After the lofting, I was seriously hungry. I had it narrowed down to Panchita's on 16th, which we were near by anyway. Or, Rosemund in the Lower Haight. The coin landed on Rosemund, now me being me I opted for Panchit's due to fortuitous parking. Bah, it was the worst Panchita's experience ever. Dry Papusas, chips that weren't the normal fresh, hot variety to which I've become accustomed. Sad, all very sad. Plus I had a papusa newbie with me. I don't feel I sold the idea so well. Although they did have some gigantic mexican coke bottles which was nice.

No comments: