Monday, January 14, 2008

We sure do love our dog.

To start with, I'll broach the subject of the B-Day. I usually hate them, they've never been fun to me and I've never been much for parties as I'm not one for being a social butterfly amongst the meadows of various peeps that I know. Anyway, Jan. 11th came and went and was all things considered, a good time. We went to Cha Cha Cha and drank Sangria til' the late hours. I ended up passing out with my glasses on and hogging all the pillows. I awoke dehydrated and not sure of how time had elapsed such as it did. The rents came into the city and took Steph and I to brunch at foreign cinema, all in all a good time.

Let's just say that Steph and I get a little bored some nights, not of each other but you know, it's those times when interesting things happen such as this:



I think I like the follow up a great deal as well, because that was a complete accident:



Enjoy.

No comments: