Monday, June 23, 2008

Off to Chicago.........

.........On Wednesday. Should be a fun trip. I like CHicago and I am excited to see Steph's blanket in the show. Also we got dining table finally. The Gnome loft is starting to take shape. It's tough because neither of us think of ourselves as having any kind of interior design skills as evidenced by the mini couch thing we got for our bedroom and it's sole purpose being a bed for the dogs. Sure it takes up a liitle bit of space, but hey they seem to like it thus far. ............ This just came to me, and I don't know why I'm entertaining this idea, but I'm thinking I'll start a new blog, called the Gnome Loft, and I'll take a bunch of pics of our place and we'll let rando peeps give suggestions about what would look good in our place. I dunno, I'm insane, I have all of the following on tap to work on:

a. Chef on Occasion
b. Spice Odyessy
c. D-I-Guy
d. Fondu Victory
e. Radio Show
f. Music.

No comments: