Friday, February 19, 2010

New toy

Today at my job they gave me a little gift because I've been there for like, ever. Anyway i got to pick out my own gift which is a pretty sweet deal beacuse it means you don't end up getting something horrible, like a gold plated watch. What did I pick? Awwwww yeahhh! I got me a Holga twin lens reflex camera. It's pretty fucking sweet! I can't wait to get down to business. Also on an up note I received my second shipment from my cheese of the month club. I'll be going into depth about that later but just so you know this time around I got a nice looking port salut, an English chedder, and a St. Andre triple creme. God dammit!


Wherever you go, there you are

2 comments:

mel said...

thats no fruit bouquet. hurray!

Nerd Love-Bot said...

Edible Arrangements! No Thanks!