Thursday, March 11, 2010

The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!

I have lot's of T shirts. They rarely fit me in a way I find pleasing. They will either be too big, small, or the worst of all too long! Does this mean I am missing part of my torso? WTF? But, I do love good design and branding as it helps me to know what I really want to do with my own line. Anyway, I found this bad ass shirt on Rumplo which is basically my favorite Tshirt blog/ resource in the whole world. "One day that will be my shirt up there!" But I digress. I bought it, and it is even more badass in realife. The print is uber clean and super detailed. It's grey, which to me makes a good base for other colors to lay on. It's got a picture of France on it which is a very cool thing to do because I like France a great deal. Also, it has a picture of a riot and a quote about some tyranical shit which totally jives with my love for Dystopian stories. The branding was subtle and well done, just a hang tag with a pinback button. And the company is located in the UK which makes me feel extra international. Oh yeah, the company is called Origin 68.

No comments: