Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthdays Sux

Hiya Steph! Ok, so I'll have to set this one up because Photobooth didn't record the audio, and to make matters worse it wouldn't load into iMovie for some reason. So here we are with a silent movie. Anyway. Sadly, your cake was starting to get stale. More over it's affect on my determination to not be a flabby bastard was substantial. It was me or the cake, and the cake had to go. As you know I'm a big fan of the garbage disposal, so I thought a proper burial at sea was apropos. When we were little the concept of THROWING AWAY cake wasn't an absurd thought, rather it just couldn't be conceived. Being old is no funs!

Next, Bee just got her Mytaban dip and she was so angry at me. Also, I spent the early hours of the day cleaning the bedroom and the girls have spent the better part of the afternoon trying to figure out how to fuck it up.

No comments: