Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sex From Success!

Awwwwww yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the type of metal used to denote sales of exactly two out of four albums? Because that's the sales milestone Anand and Romy and I have hit today by selling an EP to person who doesn't even know us in Hawaii. And I quote:



"Just a little note letting you know who bought your music on http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/2amm...acromantics today.

Break out the champagne!



1CD(s): Two A.M. with Macromantics / "Let it Out"

CURRENT INVENTORY ON OUR SHELVES FOR THESE SALES:
Let it Out: 2"



That's right there are exactly two copies left - before they ask me to send them some more. We're brilliant! Also just so you know I have trying to sell this EP on the bottom of this blog the whole time and who ends up buying it? SOme dude in Hawaii, go figure. (Also FYI I didn't make up the title of this post. It's from Sigue Sigue Sputnik. Come on you know these guys:

No comments: